Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ongoing Projects


Here are some of the things I am working on at the moment:




  • My first book on Heidegger's Nietzsche is coming out in April 2010, published by 8thhouse Publishing

  • I have submitted some articles to Dialogue and Nietzsche Studien.

  • I am working on a Letter to Charles Taylor On the Future of Canadian Philosophy

  • I am working with some friends on a Manifesto For a Canadian Idealism

  • I am working on an article on Nietzsche and Eminescu which should lead to a book on the subject.

  • I am doing a book review of Robert Brandom's Making it Explicit.

My two large book projects are on Eminescu and Nietzsche and on my own philosophical project which I call the Ontology of the Image. I will post what I mean by this throughout this blog.



I am also thinking of writing a book on Social Liberalism and Anarchism/Libertarianism.



As you can tell I have my work cut out for myself. For the moment I am focussing on the shorter article projects and on the Manifesto: I will start devoting more time to the book projects in the Summer when I will be off from teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment